I worked as an organizational development and management advisor at the Centre for Democracy and Development (CEDED). The centre is a community based civil society organization and focuses on promoting the values of democracy and good governance through participatory approaches.
My voluntary work consisted of capacity building staff and getting policies and processes in place. That way together we strengthened the foundation of the organization in order to fulfill CEDED’s ambitions and goals. I …
- … trained and coached staff on leadership, (project)management, monitoring & evaluation, report writing and communication;
- … organized and facilitated meetings on the strategic plan, annual (financial) planning, quarterly reviews, communication & PR, code of conduct;
- … drafted a strategic plan, HR policy and processes, financial formats, job descriptions
- … facilitated and wrote succesful funding proposals with consortium partners;
- … advised on advocacy, organizational structure, and the performance review of staff.